La desamortizaciÃ³n en el Caribe colombiano: Una reforma urbana liberal, 1861-1881
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Irene Salazar Mejía. & Adolfo Meisel-Roca., 2011. "La desamortización en el Caribe colombiano: Una reforma urbana liberal, 1861-1881," Cuadernos de Historia Económica 30, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:
More about this item
KeywordsDesamortizaciÃ³n de bienes de manos muertas; historiografÃa econÃ³mica; siglo XIX; Colombia.;
All these keywords.
- N26 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- N46 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2012-01-03 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000101:009179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Banco De La RepÃºblica - EconomÃa Regional (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.