Participación laboral en Ibagué
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jhon James Mora & Juan Muro, 2007. "Diploma earning differences by gender in Colombia," Alcamentos 0802, Universidad de Alcalá, Departamento de Economía., revised 2008.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Paola Montenegro & Nataly Obando, 2011.
"El desempleo en Pereira: ¿sólo cuestión de remesas?,"
Borradores de Economia
636, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Paola Montenegro & Nataly Obando, 2011. "El desempleo en Pereira: ¿sólo cuestión de remesas?," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 007871, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Mora, J.J., 2013. "Gender differences between remittances and labor participation in developing countries: A cross-section analysis of Colombia in year 2008," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(1), pages 99-112.
- Dewin Perez Fuentes & Nallydis Hernandez Miranda & Grace Angulo Pico, 2014. "Participacion femenina en el mercado laboral de Cartagena, 2008-2013," REVISTA ECONOMÍA & REGIÓN, UNIVERSIDAD TECNOLÓGICA DE BOLÍVAR, vol. 8(1), pages 5-29, July.
More about this item
KeywordsOferta laboral; tasa de participación; modelos pooled probit; Ibagué;
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000094:003314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.