Análisis del ciclo económico en una economía con rigideces nominales y un amplio sector informal
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mónica Alexandra Gómez Ospina, 2013. "Análisis del ciclo económico en una economía con rigideces nominales y un amplio sector informal," Revista ESPE - Ensayos Sobre Política Económica, Banco de la República, vol. 31(72), pages 51-66, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPolítica monetaria; trabajo informal; rigideces nominales; búsqueda y emparejamiento;
All these keywords.
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2014-05-17 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-IUE-2014-05-17 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2014-05-17 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000092:010996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferosco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Facultad de Economía (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferosco.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.