Report NEP-IUE-2014-05-17This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ricardo Bitran, 2014. "Universal Health Coverage and the Challenge of Informal Employment: Lessons from Developing Countries," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 87077, The World Bank.
- David Bardey & Fermando Jaramillo & Ximena Pena, 2013. "Unemployment insurance in the presence of an informal," Documentos de Trabajo 011014, Universidad del Rosario.
- Benjamin, Nancy & Mbaye, Ahmadou Aly, 2014. "Informality, growth, and development in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 052, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- M. Arouri & A. Ben Youssef & Ceyhun Elgin, 2014. "Informal economy in Africa: Building human capital to set the Gazelles free," Working Papers 2014/04, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Mario Solis-Garcia, 2014. "Tax Enforcement, Technology, and the Informal Sector," Working Papers 2014/05, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Oguz Oztunali, 2014. "Pollution and Informal Economy," Working Papers 2014/03, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Ángel Solano García, 2014. "Fairness in Tax compliance: A Political Competition Model," ThE Papers 14/02, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- John List & Robert Metcalfe & Michael Taylor & Ivo Vlaev, 2014. "The behavioralist as tax collector: Using natural field experiments to enhance tax compliance," Natural Field Experiments 00391, The Field Experiments Website.
- Karlan, Dean & Ratan, Aishwarya Lakshmi & Zinman, Jonathan, 2014. "Savings by and for the poor: A research review and agenda," WIDER Working Paper Series 078, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gelb, Alan & Meyer, Christian J. & Ramachandran, Vijaya, 2014. "Development as diffusion: Manufacturing productivity and sub-Saharan Africa's missing middle," WIDER Working Paper Series 042, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Monica Gomez & Fermando Jaramillo, 2013. "Rigideces nominales en una economía con un amplio sector informal," Documentos de Trabajo 010999, Universidad del Rosario.
- Monica Gomez, 2013. "Análisis del ciclo económico en una economía con rigideces nominales y un amplio sector informal," Documentos de Trabajo 010996, Universidad del Rosario.
- Adriana María Romero Barreto, 2013. "Informalidad laboral en los centros urbanos de Colombia: ¿Depende del desplazamiento forzado?," Vniversitas Económica 011052, Universidad Javeriana - Bogotá.