Small-area variation in health care affecting the choice of cesarean delivery: the case of a colombian health insurer
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsSmall-area variation; health care; procedure of delivery; multilevel analysis.;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2009-10-17 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2009-10-17 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000092:005904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .