How Social is European Integration?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Rodriguez-Pose & Riccardo Crescenzi, 2006.
"R&D, spillovers, innovatoin systems and the genesis of regional growth in Europe,"
Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre'
0067, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Riccardo Crescenzi, 2006. "R&D, Spillovers, Innovation Systems and the Genesis of Regional Growth in Europe," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 5, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Andres Rodriguez-Pose & Riccardo Crescenzi, 2006. "R&D, Spillovers, Innovation Systems and the Genesis of Regional Growth in Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa06p371, European Regional Science Association.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paolo Guerrieri & Bernardo Maggi & Valentina Meliciani & Pier Carlo Padoan, 2005. "Technology Diffusion, Services, and Endogenous Growth in Europe. Is the Lisbon Strategy Still Alive?," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 2, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Luis Rubalcaba, 2007. "Services in European Policies," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 16, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Bleischwitz, Raimund & Fuhrmann, Katrin, 2006. "Introduction to the special issue on `hydrogen' in `Energy Policy'," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 1223-1226, July.
- Alfred Endres & Cornelia Ohl, 2005. "Kyoto, Europe?—An Economic Evaluation of the European Emission Trading Directive," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 17-39, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bleischwitz, Raimund & Bader, Nikolas & Dannemand, Per & Nygaard, Anne, 2008.
"EU Policies and Cluster Development of Hydrogen Communities,"
14501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raimund Bleischwitz & Nikolas Bader & Anne Nygaard Madsen (Tanner) & Per Dannemand Andersen, 2008. "EU Policies and Cluster Development of Hydrogen Communities," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 14, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Bleischwitz, Raimund & Bader, Nikolas, 2010. "Policies for the transition towards a hydrogen economy: the EU case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5388-5398, October.
- Jacques Pelkmans, 2008. "Economic Approaches of the Internal Market," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 13, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
More about this item
Keywordssocial policies; EU; European integration; 'social Europe';
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:coe:wpbeep:18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jessie Moerman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eescebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.