Schooling, Production Structure and Growth: An Empirical Analysis on Italian Regions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carina Hirsch & Giovanni Sulis, 2009. "Schooling, Production Structure and Growth: An Empirical Analysis on Italian Regions," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 395-420.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Germana Giombini & Francesco Perugini, 2016.
"Bank Foundations, Social Capital, and the Growth of Italian Provinces,"
Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers
131, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Germana Giombini & Francesco Perugini, 2016. "Bank Foundations, Social Capital, and the Growth of Italian Provinces," Working Papers 1603, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2016.
- Giorgio D'Agostino & Margherita Scarlato, 2011.
"Innovation, Growth and Quality of Life: a Theoretical Model and an Estimate for the Italian Regions,"
Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre'
0138, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Scarlato, Margherita, 2011. "Innovation, Growth and Quality of Life: a Theoretical Model and an Estimate for the Italian Regions," MPRA Paper 31939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gavin Murphy & Iulia Siedschlag, 2013. "Human Capital and Growth of Information and Communication Technology-intensive Industries: Empirical Evidence from Open Economies," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(9), pages 1403-1424, October.
More about this item
Keywordshuman capital; technology adoption; regions; sectors; italy; growth;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-02-07 (Education)
- NEP-EFF-2009-02-07 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-GEO-2009-02-07 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HRM-2009-02-07 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-TID-2009-02-07 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-URE-2009-02-07 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cns:cnscwp:200821. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonello Pau). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crenoit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .