Accuracy Of Linear Valuation Rules In Industry Segmented Environments: Industry Vs. Economy-Weighted Indexes
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramji Balakrishnan & K. Sivaramakrishnan & Shyam Sunder, "undated".
"Granularity, Time, and Control of Economic Resources,"
GSIA Working Papers
1999-04, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Ramji Balakrishnan & Shyam Sunder & Shiva Sivaramakrishnan, 1999. "Granularity, Time and Control of Economic Resources," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm117, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jun 2009.
- Shyam Sunder, 2003. "Accounting: Labor, Capital and Product Markets," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm368, Yale School of Management.
More about this item
Keywordseconometrics ; economic models ; prices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cmu:gsiawp:89-90-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Steve Spear). General contact details of provider: http://www.tepper.cmu.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .