Securities Auctions under Moral Hazard: An Experimental Study
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Shimon Kogan & John Morgan, 2010. "Securities Auctions under Moral Hazard: An Experimental Study," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 14(3), pages 477-520.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isa Hafalir & Hadi Yektaş, 2011.
"Selling goods of unknown quality: forward versus spot auctions,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 15(3), pages 245-256, September.
- Hafalir, Isa E. & Yektas, Hadi, 2010. "Selling Goods of Unknown Quality: Forward versus Spot Auctions," MPRA Paper 19956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isa E. Hafalir & Hadi Yektas, 2010. "Selling Goods of Unknown Quality: Forward versus Spot Auctions," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1091, The University of Melbourne.
- Byoung Jun & Elmar Wolfstetter, 2014.
"Security bid auctions for agency contracts,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 18(4), pages 289-319, December.
- Jun, Byoung Heon & Wolfstetter, Elmar G., 2012. "Security bid auctions for agency contracts," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 371, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Byoung Heon Jun & Elmar G. Wolfstetter, 2013. "Security Bid Auctions for Agency Contracts," CESifo Working Paper Series 4554, CESifo Group Munich.
- Byoung Heon Jun & Elmar G. Wolfstetter, 2013. "Security bid auctions for agency contracts," Discussion Paper Series 1303, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Takeharu Sogo & Dan Bernhardt & Tingjun Liu, 2016. "Endogenous Entry to Security-Bid Auctions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(11), pages 3577-3589, November.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:267:y:2018:i:1:p:368-380 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vladimirov, Vladimir, 2015. "Financing bidders in takeover contests," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 534-557.
- Allison, Thomas H. & McKenny, Aaron F. & Short, Jeremy C., 2013. "The effect of entrepreneurial rhetoric on microlending investment: An examination of the warm-glow effect," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 690-707.
- Liu, Tingjun, 2016. "Optimal equity auctions with heterogeneous bidders," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 94-123.
- Abhishek, Vineet & Hajek, Bruce & Williams, Steven R., 2015. "On bidding with securities: Risk aversion and positive dependence," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 66-80.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:55:y:2017:i:c:p:166-181 is not listed on IDEAS
- Di Corato, Luca & Dosi, Cesare & Moretto, Michele, 2015. "Multidimensional auctions for long-term procurement contracts under the threat of early exit: the case of conservation auctions," Working Paper Series 2015:6, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department Economics.
- Alexander S. Gorbenko & Andrey Malenko, 2011. "Competition among Sellers in Securities Auctions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(5), pages 1806-1841, August.
- Skrzypacz, Andrzej, 2013. "Auctions with contingent payments — An overview," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 666-675.
- Dai, Yun & Gryglewicz, Sebastian & Smit, Han T.J. & De Maeseneire, Wouter, 2013. "Similar bidders in takeover contests," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 544-561.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cmu:gsiawp:2142915788. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Steve Spear). General contact details of provider: http://www.tepper.cmu.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .