An Empirical Look At Franchise Contracts As Signaling Devices
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Minakshi Trivedi, 1998. "Distribution Channels: An Extension of Exclusive Retailership," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(7), pages 896-909, July.
- Jean-Pierre Florens & Nathalie Naffrichoux, 1992. "Estimation du taux de partage des risques dans les contrats État-industries spatiales," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(5), pages 851-870.
- Nancy T. Gallini & Nancy A. Lutz, 1991. "Dual Distribution in Franchising," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 973, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Pradeep Bhardwaj & Sridhar Balasubramanian, 2005. "Managing Channel Profits: The Role of Managerial Incentives," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 247-279, September.
More about this item
Keywordsenterprises ; contracts ; franchising;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cmu:gsiawp:1990-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Steve Spear). General contact details of provider: http://www.tepper.cmu.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.