Durable Goods, Borrowing Constraints and Consumption Insurance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cerletti, Enzo & Pijoan-Mas, Josep, 2012. "Durable Goods, Borrowing Constraints and Consumption Insurance," CEPR Discussion Papers 9035, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Greg Kaplan, 2012.
"Moving Back Home: Insurance against Labor Market Risk,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 120(3), pages 446-512.
- Greg Kaplan, 2010. "Moving back home: insurance against labor market risk," Staff Report 449, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Greg Kaplan, 2010. "Moving back home: insurance against labor market risk," Working Papers 677, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Fabrizio Perri & Giovanni L. Violante, 2010.
"Unequal We Stand: An Empirical Analysis of Economic Inequality in the United States: 1967-2006,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(1), pages 15-51, January.
- Heathcote, Jonathan & Perri, Fabrizio & Violante, Giovanni L, 2009. "Unequal We Stand: An Empirical Analysis of Economic Inequality in the United States, 1967-2006," CEPR Discussion Papers 7538, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Fabrizio Perri & Giovanni L. Violante, 2009. "Unequal We Stand: An Empirical Analysis of Economic Inequality in the United States, 1967-2006," NBER Working Papers 15483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Fabrizio Perri & Giovanni L. Violante, 2009. "Unequal we stand: an empirical analysis of economic inequality in the United States, 1967-2006," Staff Report 436, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Martin Browning & Thomas F. Crossley, 2009.
"Shocks, Stocks, and Socks: Smoothing Consumption Over a Temporary Income Loss,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 7(6), pages 1169-1192, December.
- Martin Browning & Thomas F. Crossley, 2004. "Shocks, stocks and socks: smoothing consumption over a temporary income loss," CAM Working Papers 2004-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Durable goods, borrowing constraints and consumption insurance
by Christian Zimmermann in NEP-DGE blog on 2012-07-02 03:19:51
More about this item
KeywordsConsumption insurance; durable goods; incomplete markets; borrowing constraints; persistence of income shocks.;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2012-07-01 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-IAS-2012-07-01 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2012-07-01 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cmf:wpaper:wp2012_1206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Araceli Requerey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemfies.html .