Subjective Games and Equilibria
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sonsino, Doron, 1997.
"Learning to Learn, Pattern Recognition, and Nash Equilibrium,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 286-331, February.
- D. Sonsino, 2010. "Learning to Learn, Pattern Recognition and Nash Equilibrium," Levine's Working Paper Archive 578, David K. Levine.
- Cripps, Martin W. & Mailath, George J. & Samuelson, Larry, 2007.
"Disappearing private reputations in long-run relationships,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 287-316, May.
- Cripps,M.W. & Mailath,G.J. & Samuelson,L., 2004. "Disappearing private reputations in long-run relationships," Working papers 5, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Martin W. Cripps & George J. Mailath & Larry Samuelson, 2006. "Disappearing Private Reputations in Long-Run Relationships," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000152, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Martin Cripps & George J. Mailath & Larry Samuelson, 2004. "Disappearing Private Reputations in Long-Run Relationships," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000086, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Martin W. Cripps & Larry Samuelson, 2004. "Disappearing Private Reputations in Long-Run Relationships," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-031, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 28 Jul 2004.
- Martin W. Cripps & George J. Mailath & Larry Samuelson, 2004. "Disappearing Private Reputations in Long-Run Relationships," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-008, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- E. Friedman & S. Shenker, 2010. "Synchronous and Asynchronous Learning by Responsive Learning Automata," Levine's Working Paper Archive 469, David K. Levine.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2006. "Mechanisms of Endogenous Institutional Change," Discussion Papers 05-013, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Alexander Smajgl, 2004. "Modelling the effect of learning and evolving rules on the use of common-pool resources," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 178, Society for Computational Economics.
- D. Foster & R. Vohra, 2010. "Calibrated Learning and Correlated Equilibrium," Levine's Working Paper Archive 568, David K. Levine.
- Larry Samuelson, 2003. "Imperfect Monitoring and Impermanent Reputations," Theory workshop papers 505798000000000030, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Angelo Antoci & Pier Sacco & Luca Zarri, 2004. "Coexistence of Strategies and Culturally-Specific Common Knowledge: An Evolutionary Analysis," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 165-194, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clt:sswopa:875. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victoria Mason). General contact details of provider: http://www.hss.caltech.edu/ss .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.