Attitudes Toward Risk and the Optimal Exploitation of an Exhaustible Resource
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lewis, Tracy R., 1977. "Attitudes towards risk and the optimal exploitation of an exhaustible resource," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 111-119, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- McKelvey, Richard D, 1975. "Policy Related Voting and Electoral Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(5-6), pages 815-843, Sept.-Nov.
- Anthony Downs, 1957. "An Economic Theory of Political Action in a Democracy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65, pages 135-135.
- Judith Sloss, 1973. "Stable outcomes in majority rule voting games," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 19-48, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Behrens, Axel, 1989. "Optimal resource extraction under stochastic terms of trade," Kiel Working Papers 395, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Fisher, Anthony C, 1981. "Hotelling's "Economics of Exhaustible Resources": Fifty Years Later," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Erwin Bulte & Joost Pennings & Wim Heijman, 1996.
"Futures markets, price stabilization and efficient exploitation of exhaustible resources,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(3), pages 351-366, October.
- Bulte, E.H. & Pennings, J. & Heijman, W.J.M., 1996. "Futures markets, price stabilization and efficient exploitation of exhaustible resources," Other publications TiSEM ada6219d-1d57-4330-b95b-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Sweeney, James L., 1993. "Economic theory of depletable resources: An introduction," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics,in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 17, pages 759-854 Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clt:sswopa:103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victoria Mason). General contact details of provider: http://www.hss.caltech.edu/ss .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .