The Measure and Regulation of Competition in Telecommunications Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marcel Boyer, 2010. "The Measure and Regulation of Competition in Telecommunications Markets," Chapters,in: Regulation and the Evolution of the Global Telecommunications Industry, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zimmerman, Paul R., 0. "Recent developments in US wireline telecommunications," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6-7), pages 419-437, July.
- Marcel Boyer & Pierre Lasserre & Michel Moreaux, 2007. "The Dynamics of Industry Investments," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-09, CIRANO.
- Hausman, Jerry & Myers, Stewart, 2002. "Regulating the United States Railroads: The Effects of Sunk Costs and Asymmetric Risk," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 287-310, November.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition; regulatory reform; telecommunications; concurrence; réforme de la réglementation; télécommunication;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2005-12-09 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2005-12-09 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2005-12-09 (Network Economics)
- NEP-REG-2005-12-09 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2005s-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.