Report NEP-NET-2005-12-09This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcel Fafchamps & Flore Gubert, 2005. "The Formation of Risk Sharing Networks," Working Papers DT/2005/13, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Matteo Galizzi & Michele Bernasconi, 2005. "Coordination in Networks Formation: Experimental Evidence on Learning and Salience," Working Papers 2005.107, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Felipe Balmaceda, 2005. "Cooperation and Network Formation," Documentos de Trabajo 205, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Jürgen Bitzer & Philipp J.H. Schröder, 2005. "The Impact of Entry and Competition by Open Source Software on Innovation Activity," Industrial Organization 0512001, EconWPA.
- Marcel Boyer, 2005. "The Measure and Regulation of Competition in Telecommunications Markets," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-35, CIRANO.
- Ballester, Coralio & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2005. "Who’s Who in Networks. Wanted: The Key Player," CEPR Discussion Papers 5329, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Marco Valente & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2005. "Segregation in Networks," Working Papers 549, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Drehmann, Mathias & Oechssler, Jörg & Roider, Andreas, 2005. "Herding With and Without Payoff Externalities - An Internet Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 5310, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Katherine Ho, 2005. "Insurer-Provider Networks in the Medical Care Market," NBER Working Papers 11822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jérome VICENTE (LEREPS-GRES) & Godefroy DANG NGUYEN (ENST-Bretagne - LUSSI & ICI-UBO), 2005. "Some remarks on Internet-based territorial planning: the role of local public institutions on the diffusion of broadband access (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2005-23, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Vitor Trindade & James E. Rauch, 2005. "Neckties in the Tropics: A Model of International Trade and Cultural Diversity," Working Papers 0517, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Choi, Jay-Pil & Fershtman, Chaim & Gandal, Neil, 2005. "Internet Security, Vulnerability Disclosure and Software Provision," CEPR Discussion Papers 5269, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dora L. Costa & Matthew E. Kahn, 2005. "Surviving Andersonville: The Benefits of Social Networks in POW Camps," NBER Working Papers 11825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergio Vergalli & Michele Moretto, 2005. "Migration Dynamics," Working Papers 2005.108, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.