Portrait des conditions de pratique et de la pénurie des effectifs infirmiers au Québec
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schoemaker, Paul J H, 1982. "The Expected Utility Model: Its Variants, Purposes, Evidence and Limitations," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 20(2), pages 529-563, June.
More about this item
KeywordsNurses; nurses' shortage; health economics; health care.; Effectifs infirmiers; pénurie d'infirmières; économie de la santé; soins de santé.;
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirpro:2009rp-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .