Arbitrage in Stationary Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ilan Adler & David Gale, 1997. "Arbitrage and Growth Rate for Riskless Investments in a Stationary Economy," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 73-81.
- Y.M. Kabanov & D.O. Kramkov, 1998. "Asymptotic arbitrage in large financial markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 143-172.
- Cantor, David G & Lippman, Steven A, 1995. "Optimal Investment Selection with a Multitude of Projects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(5), pages 1231-1240, September.
- J. Jacod & A.N. Shiryaev, 1998. "Local martingales and the fundamental asset pricing theorems in the discrete-time case," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 259-273.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:05:y:2002:i:06:n:s0219024902001547 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dempster, M. A. H. & Germano, M. & Medova, E. A. & Villaverde, M., 2003. "Global Asset Liability Management," British Actuarial Journal, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 137-195, April.
- Michael A. H. Dempster & Igor V. Evstigneev & Klaus R. Schenk-hoppe, 2007. "Volatility-induced financial growth," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 151-160.
- Igor V. Evstigneev & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, 2002.
"From Rags To Riches: On Constant Proportions Investment Strategies,"
International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(06), pages 563-573.
- Igor V. Evstigneev & Klaus Rainer Schenk-Hoppï¿½, "undated". "From Rags to Riches: On Constant Proportions Investment Strategies," IEW - Working Papers 089, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Igor V. Evstigneev & Michal A. H. Dempster & Klaus R. Schenk-Hoppé, 2003. "Exponential growth of fixed-mix strategies in stationary asset markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 263-276.
- Fernholz, Robert & Shay, Brian, 1982. " Stochastic Portfolio Theory and Stock Market Equilibrium," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 37(2), pages 615-624, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsStationary markets; Arbitrage; Volatility-induced growth.;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chf:rpseri:rp0732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marilyn Barja). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chfeech.html .