Counting the Soviet Union’s War Dead: Still 26-27 Million
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Harrison, 2003. "Counting Soviet Deaths in the Great Patriotic War: Comment," Europe-Asia Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(6), pages 939-944.
More about this item
Keywordspopulation; Soviet Union; war losses; World War II JEL Classification: J11; N44;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- N44 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2017-08-27 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HIS-2017-08-27 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cge:wacage:332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Snape). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.