A Primer on Foreign Aid
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gopalan, Sasidaran & Rajan, Ramkishen S., 2016. "Has Foreign Aid Been Effective in the Water Supply and Sanitation Sector? Evidence from Panel Data," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 84-104.
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz & George Mavrotas, 2009.
"Aid Effectiveness: Looking at the Aid-Social Capital-Growth Nexus,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(s1), pages 510-525, August.
- Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina N. & Mavrotas, George, 2008. "Aid Effectiveness: Looking at the Aid-Social Capital-Growth Nexus," WIDER Working Paper Series 075, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tierney, Michael J. & Nielson, Daniel L. & Hawkins, Darren G. & Roberts, J. Timmons & Findley, Michael G. & Powers, Ryan M. & Parks, Bradley & Wilson, Sven E. & Hicks, Robert L., 2011. "More Dollars than Sense: Refining Our Knowledge of Development Finance Using AidData," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 1891-1906.
- Jared A. Pincin, 2013. "Political Power and Aid-Tying Practices in the Development Assistance Committee Countries," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 372-390, September.
- Marchesi, Silvia & Missale, Alessandro, 2013.
"Did High Debts Distort Loan and Grant Allocation to IDA Countries?,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 44-62.
- Silvia Marchesi & Alessandro Missale, 2012. "Did high debts distort loans and grants allocation to IDA countries?," Working Papers 226, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2012.
- George Mavrotas & Bazoumana Ouattara, 2007. "Aid Modalities and Budgetary Response: Panel Data Evidence," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 143(4), pages 720-741, December.
- James B. Ang, 2009.
"Financial Liberalization And The Aid Growth Relationship In India,"
Development Research Unit Working Paper Series
10-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- James, Ang, 2009. "Financial Liberalization and the Aid-Growth Relationship in India," MPRA Paper 14411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cassimon, Danny & Claessens, Stijn & Campenhout, Bjorn van, 2007.
"Empirical Evidence on the New International Aid Architecture,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007
2, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Danny Cassimon & Stijn Claessens & Bjorn Van Campenhout, 2007. "Empirical Evidence on the New International Aid Architecture," IMF Working Papers 07/277, International Monetary Fund.
- Stijn Claessens & Danny Cassimon, 2007. "Empirical evidence on the new international aid architecture," WEF Working Papers 0026, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Malokele Nanivazo & Sajal Lahiri, 2015. "Promoting Trade Liberalization: Theoretical Analysis of Foreign Aid as Prize," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 748-757, August.
- Osakwe, Patrick N. & Ben Hammouda, Hakim, 2006. "Financing Development in Africa: Trends, Issues and Challenges," MPRA Paper 1815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katharina Stepping, 2012. "Do poor health conditions lead to higher allocation of development assistance?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201230, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Ann Veiderpass, 2015. "Foreign aid and productivity," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 249-258, June.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:106:y:2018:i:c:p:136-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dorothy McCormick, 2008. "China & India as Africa's New Donors: The Impact of Aid on Development," Review of African Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(115), pages 73-92, March.
- Attia, Sayed Moawad, 2009. "The Role of USAID in Development in Egypt," MPRA Paper 16578, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Aug 2009.
- Wilson, Sven E., 2011. "Chasing Success: Health Sector Aid and Mortality," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 2032-2043.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign aid; poverty reduction;
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O00 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General - - - General
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.