A Primer on Foreign Aid
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James B. Ang, 2009.
"Financial Liberalization And The Aid Growth Relationship In India,"
Development Research Unit Working Paper Series
10-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- James, Ang, 2009. "Financial Liberalization and the Aid-Growth Relationship in India," MPRA Paper 14411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Osakwe, Patrick N. & Ben Hammouda, Hakim, 2006. "Financing Development in Africa: Trends, Issues and Challenges," MPRA Paper 1815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ann Veiderpass, 2015. "Foreign aid and productivity," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 249-258, June.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:106:y:2018:i:c:p:136-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz & George Mavrotas, 2009.
"Aid Effectiveness: Looking at the Aid-Social Capital-Growth Nexus,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(s1), pages 510-525, August.
- Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina N. & Mavrotas, George, 2008. "Aid Effectiveness: Looking at the Aid-Social Capital-Growth Nexus," WIDER Working Paper Series 075, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Danny Cassimon & Stijn Claessens & Bjorn Van Campenhout, 2007.
"Empirical Evidence on the New International Aid Architecture,"
IMF Working Papers
07/277, International Monetary Fund.
- Cassimon, Danny & Claessens, Stijn & Campenhout, Bjorn van, 2007. "Empirical Evidence on the New International Aid Architecture," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007 2, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Stijn Claessens & Danny Cassimon, 2007. "Empirical evidence on the new international aid architecture," WEF Working Papers 0026, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Attia, Sayed Moawad, 2009. "The Role of USAID in Development in Egypt," MPRA Paper 16578, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Aug 2009.
- Dorothy McCormick, 2008. "China & India as Africa's New Donors: The Impact of Aid on Development," Review of African Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(115), pages 73-92, March.
- Tierney, Michael J. & Nielson, Daniel L. & Hawkins, Darren G. & Roberts, J. Timmons & Findley, Michael G. & Powers, Ryan M. & Parks, Bradley & Wilson, Sven E. & Hicks, Robert L., 2011. "More Dollars than Sense: Refining Our Knowledge of Development Finance Using AidData," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 1891-1906.
- Jared A. Pincin, 2013. "Political Power and Aid-Tying Practices in the Development Assistance Committee Countries," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 372-390, September.
- Malokele Nanivazo & Sajal Lahiri, 2015. "Promoting Trade Liberalization: Theoretical Analysis of Foreign Aid as Prize," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 748-757, August.
- Wilson, Sven E., 2011. "Chasing Success: Health Sector Aid and Mortality," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 2032-2043.
- Gopalan, Sasidaran & Rajan, Ramkishen S., 2016. "Has Foreign Aid Been Effective in the Water Supply and Sanitation Sector? Evidence from Panel Data," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 84-104.
- Marchesi, Silvia & Missale, Alessandro, 2013.
"Did High Debts Distort Loan and Grant Allocation to IDA Countries?,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 44-62.
- Silvia Marchesi & Alessandro Missale, 2012. "Did high debts distort loans and grants allocation to IDA countries?," Working Papers 226, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2012.
- George Mavrotas & Bazoumana Ouattara, 2007. "Aid Modalities and Budgetary Response: Panel Data Evidence," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 143(4), pages 720-741, December.
- Katharina Stepping, 2012. "Do poor health conditions lead to higher allocation of development assistance?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201230, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
More about this item
KeywordsForeign aid; poverty reduction;
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O00 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General - - - General
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .