How Do the BRICs Stack Up? Adding Brazil, Russia,India, and China to the Environment Component of the Commitment to Development Index
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsenvironment; Commitment to Development Index (CDI);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2008-05-05 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CNA-2008-05-05 (China)
- NEP-CWA-2008-05-05 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2008-05-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-05-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HAP-2008-05-05 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-TRA-2008-05-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .