Report NEP-TRA-2008-05-05This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saebi, Tina & Dong, Qinqin, 2008. "Strategic motivations for Sino-Western alliances: a comparativeanalysis of Chinese and Western alliance formation drivers," MERIT Working Papers 030, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bičáková, Alena & Slacalek, Jiri & Slavík, Michal, 2008. "Labor supply after transition: evidence from the Czech Republic," Working Paper Series 0887, European Central Bank.
- Clara Rueda Maurer, 2008. "Foreign bank entry, institutional development and credit access: firm-level evidence from 22 transition countries," Working Papers 2008-04, Swiss National Bank.
- Andreas Stephan & Oleksandr Talavera & Andriy Tsapin, 2008. "Corporate Debt Maturity Choice in Transition Financial Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 784, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lorenzo Cappiello & Gianluigi Ferrucci, 2008. "The sustainability of China's exchange rate policy and capital account liberalisation," Occasional Paper Series 82, European Central Bank.
- Jurgen Von Hagen & Iulia Siedschlag, 2008. "Managing Capital Flows: Experiences from Central and Eastern Europe," Papers WP234, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- David Roodman, 2007. "How Do the BRICs Stack Up? Adding Brazil, Russia,India, and China to the Environment Component of the Commitment to Development Index," Working Papers 128, Center for Global Development.