Cognitive Racial Discrimination: A Benchmark Experimental Study
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsOwn-Race-Bias; Discrimination; Bounded Memory;
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2010-12-04 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2010-12-04 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cex:dpaper:2010002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wojtek Przepiorka). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nceoxuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .