Putting Canada in the penalty box: trade and welfare effects of eliminating NAFTA
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hinnerk Gnutzmann & Arevik Gnutzmann-Mkrtchyan & Tobias Korn, 2021. "Consequences of FTA Withdrawal: Evidence from "Uxit"," CESifo Working Paper Series 8859, CESifo.
- Timini, Jacopo & Viani, Francesca, 2022.
"A highway across the Atlantic? Trade and welfare effects of the EU-Mercosur agreement,"
International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 291-308.
- Jacopo Timini & Francesca Viani, 2020. "A highway across the Atlantic? Trade and welfare effects of the EU-Mercosur agreement," Working Papers 2023, Banco de España.
- Hosoe, Nobuhiro, 2022.
"Economic de-integration in North America and foreign direct investment from Japan,"
Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C).
- Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2020. "Economic De-integration in North America and Foreign Direct Investment from Japan," GRIPS Discussion Papers 20-02, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Gnutzmann, Hinnerk & Gnutzmann-Mkrtchyan, Arevik & Korn, Tobias, 2021. "Consequences of FTA Withdrawal: Evidence from 'Uxit'," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-681, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade; economic integration agreements; gravity equations;
All these keywords.
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2019-06-24 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_7678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Klaus Wohlrabe (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.