Income Transformation and Income Inequality (published in Advances in Econometrics, Income Distribution & Scientific Methodology: Essays in Honour of Camilo Dagum, Daniel Slottje (ed)(Physica Verlag, 1999)pp.209-232)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thibault Gajdos & Bertrand Lhommeau, 2000.
"L'attitude à l'égard des inégalités en France à la lumière du système de prélèvements socio-fiscal,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 142(1), pages 47-65.
- Gajdos, T. & Lhommeau, B., 1999. "L'attitude a l'egard des inegalites en France a la lumiere du systeme de prelevements socio-fiscal," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 1999.23, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Ebert, Udo, 2004. "Coherent inequality views: linear invariant measures reconsidered," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Ebert, Udo, 1997.
"Linear inequality concepts and social welfare,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6596, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Udo Ebert, 1997. "Linear Inequality Concepts and Social Welfare," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 33, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
More about this item
KeywordsInequality; transformation direction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:stidar:24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/default.asp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.