#ElectionEconomics: The Research Evidence on Key Issues for Voters in the 2015 UK General Election
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Layard, 2000.
"Welfare-to-work and the New Deal,"
World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 1(2), pages 29-39, April.
- Stephen Machin & Olivier Marie, 2006.
"Crime and benefit sanctions,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 5(2), pages 149-165, August.
- Stephen Machin & Olivier Marie, 2004. "Crime and Benefit Sanctions," CEP Discussion Papers dp0645, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Machin, Stephen & Marie, Olivier, 2004. "Crime and benefit sanctions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19945, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir & John Van Reenen, 2004.
"Evaluating the Employment Impact of a Mandatory Job Search Program,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 2(4), pages 569-606, June.
- Blundell, Richard William & Costa Dias, Monica & Meghir, Costas & Van Reenen, John, 2003. "Evaluating the Employment Impact of a Mandatory Job Search Programme," CEPR Discussion Papers 3786, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywords2015 UK General Election; government policy; austerity; productivity; health; NHS; education; higher education; immigration; Brexit; EU; inequality; real wages; unemployment; gender; management; productivity; UK housing; environment; climate change; UK cities; infrastructure; taxation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-05-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:cepeap:034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://cep.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/series.asp?prog=CEPEA .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .