LEHD Data Documentation LEHD-OVERVIEW-S2008-rev1
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Kemeny & Abigail Cooke, 2018.
"Spillovers from immigrant diversity in cities,"
Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 213-245.
- Kemeny, Thomas & Cooke, Abigail, 2015. "Spillovers from immigrant diversity in cities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64616, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Abigail Cooke & Thomas Kemeny, 2015. "Spillovers from Immigrant Diversity in Cities," SERC Discussion Papers sercd0175, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Thomas Kemeny & Abigail Cooke, 2015. "Spillovers from Immigrant Diversity in Cities," Working Papers 15-37, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr, 2016.
NBER Chapters, in: Measuring Entrepreneurial Businesses: Current Knowledge and Challenges, pages 187-249,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pekkala Kerr, Sari & Kerr, William R., 2016. "Immigrant entrepreneurship," Research Discussion Papers 33/2016, Bank of Finland.
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr, 2016. "Immigrant Entrepreneurship," CESifo Working Paper Series 6197, CESifo.
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr, 2016. "Immigrant Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 22385, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cen:wpaper:11-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dawn Anderson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.