Isaac I. Rubin e sua história do pensamento econômico
This paper presents Isaak Rubin’s History of Economic Thought. After a brief description of his life and work, the paper discusses Karl Marx’s attempts to write a critical history of the political economy and, in connection with this, the paper analyses the meaning of Rubin’s History of Economic Thought.
|Date of creation:||Apr 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Fax: +55 31 3201-3657
Web page: http://www.cedeplar.ufmg.br
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Cedeplar-FACE-UFMG Av. Antonio Carlos, 6627 Belo Horizonte, MG 31270-901 Brazil|
This item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Isaak Roubine in Wikipedia French ne '')
- Isaak Illich Rubin in Wikipedia English ne '')
- Isaak Rubin in Wikipedia Portuguese ne '')
- Isaak Iljitsch Rubin in Wikipedia German ne '')
- Isaak Rubin in Wikipedia Italian ne '')
- Isaak Illich Rubin in Wikipedia Swedish ne '')
- Isaak Rubin in Wikipedia Spanish ne '')
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.