David Riazanov e a edição das obras de Marx e Engels
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hugo Eduardo da Gama Cerqueira, 2010. "David Riazanov e a Edição das Obras de Marx e Engels," Economia, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 11(1), pages 199-215.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- João Antonio de Paula & Hugo E. A. da Gama Cerqueira & Alexandre Mendes Cunha & Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak & Leonardo Gomes de Deus & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque & Guilherme Habib Santos Curi & Marco, 2011. "Marx in 1869: Notebook B113, The Economist and The Money Market Review," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td417, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
More about this item
KeywordsDavid (Borisovich Goldendach) Riazanov; Karl Marx; Friedrich Engels; MEGA;
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B24 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist; Scraffian
- A31 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works - - - Multisubject Collected Writings of Individuals
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2009-05-30 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2009-05-30 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2009-05-30 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.