Report NEP-HPE-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00387078_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hugo Eduardo da Gama Cerqueira, 2009. "David Riazanov e a edição das obras de Marx e Engels," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td352, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Julien Chevallier, 2009. "Re-examining the concept of sustainable development in light of climate change," Working Papers halshs-00388069, HAL.
- Steven D. Levitt & John A. List, 2009. "Was there Really a Hawthorne Effect at the Hawthorne Plant? An Analysis of the Original Illumination Experiments," NBER Working Papers 15016, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Redding, Stephen J., 2009. "The Empirics of New Economic Geography," CEPR Discussion Papers 7307, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dkn:econwp:eco_2009_4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore