Regionalização e história: uma contribuição introdutória ao debate teórico-metodológico
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles C. Mueller, 2012. "Regional Development and Agricultural Expansion in Brazil’s Legal Amazon: The Case of the Mato Grosso Frontier," Chapters,in: The Regional Impact of National Policies, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsRegion; Economic spaces; History; Regionalization;
- N01 - Economic History - - General - - - Development of the Discipline: Historiographical; Sources and Methods
- N96 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-06-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2005-06-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HIS-2005-06-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .