Land price and development, a criticism to the logic of urbanization: a case study of urban space production in Timoteo, MG, Brazil
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bernardo Furtado, 2005. "Land Price and Development, A Criticism to the Logic of Urbanization - a case study of urban space production in Timoteo, MG, Brazil," ERSA conference papers ersa05p682, European Regional Science Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoyt, William H. & Rosenthal, Stuart S., 1997. "Household Location and Tiebout: Do Families Sort According to Preferences for Locational Amenities?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 159-178, September.
More about this item
Keywordsurban cost; urban dynamics; land price; city landscape; urban space.;
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .