A evolução das áreas de influência demográfica e econômico-demográfica dos pólos econômicos brasileiros entre 1980, 1991 e 2000
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsinternal migration; economic regionalization; economic poles; Brazil;
- R19 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2003-11-03 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HIS-2003-11-03 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MFD-2003-11-03 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .