Indicador de pobreza: aplicação de uma abordagem multidimensional ao caso brasileiro
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guilherme Mendes Resende, 2008. "O crescimento econômico dos municípios mineiros tem sido pró-pobre? Uma análise para o período 1991-2000 [Has economic growth in the municipalities of Minas Gerais been pro-poor? An analysis for the p," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 18(1), pages 119-154, January-A.
- Lilian Lopes Ribeiro & Emerson Luis Lemos Marinho, 2015. "A new approach to poverty in Brazil: a bidimensional measurement of well-being [A new approach to poverty in Brazil: a bidimensional measurement of well-being]," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 25(2), pages 447-464, May-Augus.
- Marinho, Emerson & Linhares, Fabricio & Campelo, Guaracyane, 2011. "Os Programas de Transferência de Renda do Governo Impactam a Pobreza no Brasil?," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 65(3), September.
More about this item
Keywordspoverty; multidimensional indicator;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2003-11-03 (Education)
- NEP-MFD-2003-11-03 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .