International Production Networks and Changing Trade Patterns in East Asia: The Case of the Electronics Industry
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dieter Ernst & Paolo Guerrieri, 1998. "International production networks and changing trade patterns in East Asia: The case of the electronics industry," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 191-212.
- Dieter Ernst & Paolo Guerrieri, 1997. "International Production Networks And Changing Trade Patterns In East Asia The Case Of The Electronics Industry," DRUID Working Papers 97-7, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, C.-L.E., 2012. "An investigation of relationship learning in cross-border buyer–supplier relationships: The role of trust," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 311-327.
- Carl Bonham & Byron Gangnes & Ari Van Assche, 2007.
"Fragmentation and East Asia's information technology trade,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 215-228.
- Carl Bonham & Byron Gangnes & Ari Van Assche, 2004. "Fragmentation and East Asia’s Information Technology Trade," Working Papers 200409, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Fromhold-Eisebith Martina & Eisebith Günter, 2003. "Globale Krise – regionale Gewinner?," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 47(1), pages 82-96, October.
- Dieter Ernst, 2001. "The Internet's Effects on Global Production Networks: Challenges and Opportunities for Managing in Developing Asia," Economics Study Area Working Papers 33, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Paolo Guerrieri & Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2012.
"Trade Openness and International Fragmentation of Production in the European Union: The New Divide?,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 535-551, August.
- Paolo Guerrieri & Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2012. "Trade openness and international fragmentation of production in the European Union: the new divide?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 855, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Chao-Tung Wen & Jun-Ming Chen, 2014. "Taiwan: linkage-based Clusters of Innovation – the case of Taiwan’s IT industry," Chapters,in: Global Clusters of Innovation, chapter 9, pages 222-246 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Imai, Ken'ichi & Shiu, Jingming, 2007. "A Divergent Path of Industrial Upgrading: Emergence and Evolution of the Mobile Handset Industry in China," IDE Discussion Papers 125, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Dieter Ernst, 2000. "Placing the Networks on the Web: Challenges and Opportunities for Managing in Developing Asia," Economics Study Area Working Papers 05, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-013-0195-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Suder, Gabriele & Liesch, Peter W. & Inomata, Satoshi & Mihailova, Irina & Meng, Bo, 2015. "The evolving geography of production hubs and regional value chains across East Asia: Trade in value-added," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 404-416.
- Kuwamori, Hiroshi & Okamoto, Nobuhiro, 2007. "Industrial Networks between China and the Countries of the Asia-Pacific Region," IDE Discussion Papers 110, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Banji O. Oyeyinka, 2012. "Institutional capacity and policy for latecomer technology development," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1/2), pages 83-110.
More about this item
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:ucbrie:qt3f55c124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brbrkus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.