Emissions Trading and Social Justice
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsAdministrative Law; Economics; Energy and Utilities Law; Environmental Law; Social Welfare; Law;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-03-28 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-03-28 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2012-03-28 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-REG-2012-03-28 (Regulation)
- NEP-RES-2012-03-28 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:oplwec:qt9z66c05g. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lebrkus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .