Report NEP-RES-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lemoine, Derek M. & Traeger, Christian P., 2011. "Tipping points and ambiguity in the economics of climate change," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt9nd591ww, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Farber, Daniel A, 2011. "Emissions Trading and Social Justice," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt9z66c05g, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Michael Hanemann & Xavier Labandeira & María L. Loureiro, 2010. "Public preferences for climate change policies: Exploratory evidence from Spain," Working Papers 1004, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Ilan Noy, 2012. "Natural Disasters and Economic Policy for the Pacific Rim," Working Papers 201201, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Poudel, Diwakar & Sandal, Leif K. & Steinshamn, Stein I. & Kvamsdal, Sturla F., 2012. "Do Species Interactions and Stochasticity Matter to Optimal Management of Multispecies Fisheries?," Discussion Papers 2012/1, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Gries, Thomas, 2011. "Climate and Industrial Policy in an Asymmetric World," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Schneider, Maik T. & Traeger, Christian P. & Winkler, Ralph, 2012. "Trading Off Generations: Infinitely Lived Agent Versus OLG," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt1b58j8m6, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- de Melo, Jaime & Mathys, Nicole Andréa, 2012. "Reconciling Trade and Climate Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 8760, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.