Choc pétrolier et performance des marchés du mil au Niger
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Claudio ARAUJO & Catherine ARAUJO BONJEAN & Johny EGG, 2010. "Choc pétrolier et performance des marchés du mil au Niger," Working Papers 201001, CERDI.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine ARAUJO BONJEAN & Claudio ARAUJO & Stephanie BRUNELIN, 2010.
"Alert at Maradi: preventing food crisis using price signals,"
- Claudio Araujo & Catherine Araujo Bonjean & Stéphanie Brunelin, 2011. "Alert at Maradi: preventing food crisis using price signals," Working Papers halshs-00552240, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsCoûts de transaction; Marches cerealiers; Choc petrolier; Afrique; Panel à effet de seuil;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-12-05 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-12-05 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdi:wpaper:1065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Mazenod). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceauvfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .