Foreign Direct Investment in Canada – The Case for Further Openness and Transparency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robin W. Boadway & Jean-François Tremblay, 2016. "Modernizing Business Taxation," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 452, May.
- Daniel Schwanen, 2012. "Speed Dating or Serious Courtship? Canada and Foreign State-Owned Enterprises," e-briefs 142, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Benjamin Dachis & Daniel Schwanen, 2016. "Changing the Channel on Canadian Communications Regulation," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 451, May.
- Philippe Bergevin & Daniel Schwanen, 2011. "Reforming the Investment Canada Act: Walk More Softly, Carry a Bigger Stick," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 337, December.
- Naveen Rai & Lena Suchanek & Maria Bernier, 2018. "Does Outward Foreign Investment Matter for Canadian Productivity? Evidence from Greenfield Investments," Staff Working Papers 18-31, Bank of Canada.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jeffrey Church, 2017. "Defining the Public Interest in Regulatory Decisions: The Case for Economic Efficiency," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 478, May.
- A. E. Safarian, 2015. "Simplifying the Rule Book: a Proposal to Reform and Clarify Canada’s Policy on Inward Foreign Direct Investment," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 425, May.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade and International Policy; Foreign Investment;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2018-08-13 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdh:ebrief:280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cdhowca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Kristine Gray (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cdhowca.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.