Optimal Capital Income Taxation in a Two Sector Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Igor Fedotenkov, 2014.
"Optimal asymmetric taxation in a two-sector model with population ageing,"
Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series
15, Bank of Lithuania.
- Fedotenkov, Igor, 2015. "Optimal asymmetric taxation in a two-sector model with population ageing," MPRA Paper 66053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kazunobu Muro, 2013. "Optimal labor income taxation in a two-sector dynamic general equilibrium model," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 60(1), pages 21-48, March.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal taxation; Ramsey problem; Primal approach; Two-sector model;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2007-04-28 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2007-04-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2007-04-28 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2007-04-28 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdf:wpaper:2007/9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yongdeng Xu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecscfuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .