Sequencing Strategically: Wage Negotiations Under Oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dufour, Jean-Marie, 1982.
"Generalized Chow Tests for Structural Change: A Coordinate-Free Approach,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 23(3), pages 565-575, October.
- Dufour, J.M., 1981. "Generalized Chow Tests for Structural Change: a Coordinate-Free Approach," Cahiers de recherche 8128, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- R. Radhakrishna & C. Ravi, 1992. "Effects of Growth, Relative Price and Preferences on Food and Nutrition," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 27, pages 303-323.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBargaining; Strategic Sequencing; Wage Formation; Oligopoly;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- J52 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Dispute Resolution: Strikes, Arbitration, and Mediation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cde:cdewps:65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sanjeev Sharma). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdudein.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .