Firms' Demand for Occupational Profiles: a Theoretical and Empirical Study
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marco Novarese, 2002. "Firms' demand for occupational profiles: a theoretical and empirical study," Microeconomics 0203004, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stewart, Mark B & Swaffield, Joanna K, 1999.
"Low Pay Dynamics and Transition Probabilities,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 66(261), pages 23-42, February.
- Stewart, M.B. & Swaffield, J.K., 1997. "Low Pay Dynamics and Transition Probabilities," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 495, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Nickell & Patricia Jones & Glenda Quintini, 2002.
"A Picture of Job Insecurity Facing British Men,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(476), pages 1-27, January.
- Nickell, Stephen & Jones, Tracy & Quintini, Glenda, 2000. "A picture of job insecurity facing British men," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20141, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Patricia Tracy Jones & Stephen Nickell & Glenda Quintini, 2000. "A Picture of Job Insecurity Facing British Men," CEP Discussion Papers dp0479, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
More about this item
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cca:wplabo:9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fccaait.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .