Learning About Inflation Measures for Interest Rate Rules
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Luis-Felipe Zanna & Marco Airaudo, 2010. "Learning About Inflation Measures for Interest Rate Rules," IMF Working Papers 10/296, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Airaudo & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2012.
"Equilibrium Determinacy and Inflation Measures for Interest Rate Rules,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(4), pages 573-592, October.
- Marco Airaudo & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2012. "Code files for "Equilibrium determinacy and inflation measures for interest rate rules"," Computer Codes 10-229, Review of Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
KeywordsLearning; Expectational Stability; Interest Rate Rules; Multiple Equilibria; Determinacy; Multiple Sectors;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-02-05 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2011-02-05 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MON-2011-02-05 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cca:wpaper:170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fccaait.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .