The Eclipse of Private Equity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tatiana Kirsanova & Sven Jari Stehn & David Vines, 2005. "The Interactions between Fiscal Policy and Monetary Policy," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(4), pages 532-564, Winter.
- Nezih Guner & Gustavo Ventura & Xu Yi, 2008.
"Macroeconomic Implications of Size-Dependent Policies,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(4), pages 721-744, October.
- Xu Yi & Nezih Guner & Gustavo Ventura, 2005. "Macroeconomic Implications of Size Dependent Policies," 2005 Meeting Papers 530, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Guner, Nezih & Ventura, Gustavo & Xu, Yi (Daniel), 2007. "Macroeconomic Implications of Size-Dependent Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 6138, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tatiana Kirsanova & Simon Wren‐Lewis, 2012.
"Optimal Fiscal Feedback on Debt in an Economy with Nominal Rigidities,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(559), pages 238-264, March.
- Tatiana Kirsanova & Simon Wren-Lewis, 2006. " Optimal Fiscal Feedback on Debt in an Economy with Nominal Rigidities," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0609, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Tatiana Kirsanova & Simon Wren-Lewis, 2007. "Optimal fiscal feedback on debt in an economy with nominal rigidities," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2007-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Simon Wren-Lewis & Tatiana Kirsanova, 2007. "Optimal Fiscal Feedback on Debt in an Economy with Nominal Rigidities," Economics Series Working Papers 306, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Tatiana Kirsanova & Simon Wren-Lewis, 2007. "Optimal Fiscal Feedback on Debt in an Economy with Nominal Rigidities," Discussion Papers 0705, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Leeper, Eric M., 1991.
"Equilibria under 'active' and 'passive' monetary and fiscal policies,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, pages 129-147.
- Cukierman, A. & Liviatan, N., 1989. "Optimal Accommodation By Strong Policymakers Under Incomplete Information," Papers 13-89, Tel Aviv.
- Leith, Campbell & Wren-Lewis, Simon, 2000. "Interactions between Monetary and Fiscal Policy Rules," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(462), pages 93-108, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Hilb & Tomas Casas, 2015. "Towards a construct of entrepreneurial strategising: the case of private equity," International Journal of Entrepreneurial Venturing, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 84-101.
- Peter Harbula, 2008. "Fonds d’investissement : bulle financière ? Leviers de création de valeur, endettement et gouvernement d’entreprise," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 93(3), pages 179-200.
More about this item
KeywordsCodes; Corporate Governance; Private Equity.;
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- N20 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2007-08-14 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-LAW-2007-08-14 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbr:cbrwps:wp339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Newman and Georgie Cohen). General contact details of provider: http://www.cbr.cam.ac.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.