An Empirical Investigation of the Terms of Corporate Charters and Influences on Term Standardization in a Laissez-Faire Environment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nooteboom, Bart, 1999. "Innovation, Learning and Industrial Organisation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 127-150, March.
- Wilkinson, Frank, 1983. "Productive Systems," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(3-4), pages 413-429, September.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate charters; directors' duties; legislation; standardization;
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2001-02-08 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-NET-2001-02-08 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbr:cbrwps:wp186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Newman and Georgie Cohen). General contact details of provider: http://www.cbr.cam.ac.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .