The Efficiency Case of Universality
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuelson, Paul A & Swamy, S, 1974. "Invariant Economic Index Numbers and Canonical Duality: Survey and Synthesis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 566-593, September.
- S. J. Prais, 1959. "Whose Cost of Living?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(2), pages 126-134.
- Franklin M. Fisher & Zvi Griliches, 1995. "Aggregate Price Indices, New Goods, and Generics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(1), pages 229-244.
- Kravis, Irving B & Lipsey, Robert E, 1969. "International Price Comparisons by Regression Methods," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 10(2), pages 233-246, June.
- Bela Balassa, 1964. "The Purchasing-Power Parity Doctrine: A Reappraisal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 584-584.
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
- Pollak, Robert A, 1980. "Group Cost-of-Living Indexes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 273-278, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stuart Adam, 2005. "Measuring the marginal efficiency cost of redistribution in the UK," IFS Working Papers W05/14, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Robin Boadway & Pierre Pestieau, 2006.
"Tagging and redistributive taxation,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 83-84, pages 123-147.
- BOADWAY, Robin & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2006. "Tagging and redistributive taxation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1932, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Robin Boadway & Pierre Pestieau, 2006. "Tagging and redistributive taxation," Post-Print halshs-00754142, HAL.
- Robin Boadway & Pierre Pestieau, 2006. "Tagging and Redistributive Taxation," Working Papers 1071, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Pierre Pestieau & Maria Racionero, 2015.
"Tagging with leisure needs,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 45(4), pages 687-706, December.
- PESTIEAU, Pierre & RACIONERO, Maria, 2010. "Tagging with leisure needs," CORE Discussion Papers 2010041, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pierre Pestieau & Maria Racioenero, 2011. "Tagging with leisure needs," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-553, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsSOCIAL PROGRAMS; SOCIAL WELFARE; TAX POLICY; UNIVERSALITY;
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:car:carecp:96-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .