Lessons from East Asia for Economies in Transition: The Korean Example
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Phipps, S., 1993. "Canadian Child Benefits : Behavioural Connsequences; Income Adequacy and Alternatives," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive 93-03, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Shelley Phipps, 1993. "Canadian Child Benefits: Behavioral Consequences, Income Adequacy and Alternatives," LIS Working papers 92, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic development; role of government;
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:car:carecp:94-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .