Carl H. McMillan
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Ottawa, Canada
: (613) 520-3744
1125 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, Ontario, K1S 5B6
RePEc:edi:decarca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Carl McMillan & Soo-Bin Park, 1994. "Lessons from East Asia for Economies in Transition: The Korean Example," Carleton Economic Papers 94-03, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Carl McMillan, 2005. "Managing FDI in a Globalizing Economy. Asian Experiences," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 47(4), pages 696-697, December.
- Carl Mcmillan, 1996. "Company Management and Capital Market Development in the Transition," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 38(4), pages 137-138, December.
- Carl McMillan, 1992. "The Nature of Socialist Economies: Lessons from Eastern European Foreign Trade," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 34(1), pages 93-94, April.
- McMillan, Carl, 1992. "Economic adjustment and reform in Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union : Eds. Durham: Duke University Press, 1988. 428 pp., index," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 346-347, June.
- McMillan, Carl, 1988. "Sectors of mutual benefit in U.S.-Soviet relations : , Ed., Durham: Duke University Press, 1985. xxii + 254 pp., index, $35.00," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 617-618, December.
- McMillan, Carl H., 1983. "The future of socialist economic integration : , Edited with a Foreword by Paul Marer. New York: M. E. Sharpe, 1981. xvii + 189 pp., no index. $20.00," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 193-194, June.
- Carl H McMillan, 1981. "Trends in East-West Industrial Cooperation," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 12(2), pages 53-67, June.
- Carl H. McMillan, 1979. "Growth of External Investments by the Comecon Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 363-386, September.
- C. H. McMillan, 1974. "The Bilateral Character Of Soviet And Eastern European Foreign Trade," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 1-20, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Carl H. McMillan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.