Households, Individuals and the Re-Distribution of Income
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nuno Crespo & Sandrina B. Moreira & Nadia Simoes, 2015.
"An Integrated Approach for the Measurement of Inequality, Poverty, and Richness,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(5), pages 531-555, December.
- Nuno Crespo & Sandrina Berthault Moreira & Nádia Simões, 2011. "An integrated approach for the measurement of inequality, poverty, and richness," Working Papers 205, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Nuno Crespo & Sandrina B. Moreira & Nádia Simões, 2012. "An Integrated Approach for the Measurement of Inequality, Poverty and Richness," Working Papers Series 2 12-03, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Miguel Székely & Marianne Hilgert, 2000. "What Drives Differences in Inequality Across Countries?," Research Department Publications 4243, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Timothy M. Smeeding, 2000. "Microdata Panel Data and Public Policy: National and Cross-National Perspectives," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 23, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Miguel Székely & Marianne Hilgert, 2000. "¿Qué hay detrás de las diferencias en la desigualdad entre los países?," Research Department Publications 4244, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:9614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.