Quality Of Livestock Assets Under Selective Credit Schemes: Avidence From South Indian Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Seabright, Paul, 1991. "Quality of livestock assets under selective credit schemes : Evidence from South Indian data," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1-2), pages 327-350, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adams, Richard H., Jr., 1996. "Livestock income, male/female animals, and inequality in rural Pakistan," FCND discussion papers 21, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:9104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .