Why has productivity growth stagnated in most Latin-American countries since the neo-liberal reforms? (Revised 26-07-2011)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Goya, 2014. "The Multiple Impacts of the Exchange Rate on Export Diversification," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1436, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- José Gabriel Palma, 2016. "Do nations just get the inequality they deserve? The ‘Palma Ratio’ re-examined," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1627, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bresser-Pereira, Luiz Carlos & Araújo, Eliane Cristina & Costa Peres, Samuel, 2020. "An alternative to the middle-income trap," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 294-312.
- -, 2014. "United States Trade Developments 2013-2014," Oficina de la CEPAL en Washington (Estudios e Investigaciones) 37838, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Goya, Daniel, 2014. "Política industrial: Qué es, por qué es necesaria, y su pasado, presente y futuro en Chile [Industrial policy: What is it, why it is necessary, and its past, present and future in Chile]," MPRA Paper 64881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cáceres, Luis René, 2017. "Deindustrialization and economic stagnation in El Salvador," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Pedro Mendes Loureiro, 2016. "Reformism, Class Conciliation And The Pink Tide: Prospects For The Working Classes Under Left-Of-Centre Governments In Latin America," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 020, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Carlos Aguiar de Medeiros, 2011. "The Political Economy of the Rise and Decline of Developmental States," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(1), pages 43-56, March.
- José Gabriel Palma, 2014. "Latin America's socail imagination since 1950. From one type of 'absolute certainties' to another - with no (far more creative)'uncomfortable uncertainties' in sight," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1416, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- André Moreira Cunha & Julimar Da Silva Bichara & Marcos Tadeu Caputi Lélis & Julien Marcel Demeulemeester, 2016. "Brazil´S Development Pattern In A Sino-Centred World: An International Political Economy Perspective," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 079, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Palma, J.G., 2013. "How to create a financial crisis by trying to avoid one: the Brazilian 1999-financial collapse as "Macho-Monetarism" can't handle "Bubble Thy Neighbour" levels of inflows," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1301, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2010-06-04 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:1030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.